Eco Cuisine Expands Food Mix Recall Due to Possible Salmonella Contamination
Following a recall notice issued by CHS Foods over possible Salmonella contamination, Eco-Cuisine, of Boulder, Colorado, issued a recall of all of its products that contain the possibly tainted ingredients. The recalled food mixes include –
- Eco-Cuisine Basic Brownie Mix 1 lb. bag/10 bags per box or 25 lb. bulk box product code T3314
- Eco-Cuisine Betty Brownie Mix with Vanilla 17.5 oz bag/10 bags per box product code T3333
- Eco-Cuisine Ground Beef Style Quick Mix 10 lb box product code T3388
- Eco-Cuisine Sausage Style Quick Mix 10 lb box product code T3394
- Eco-Cuisine Chocolate Cookie Mix 1 lb. bag/10 bags per case product code T3416
- Eco-Cuisine Lemon Muffin Mix 1 lb. bag/10 bags per case product code T3417
- Eco-Cuisine English Scone Mix 1 lb. bag/10 bags per case product code T3418
- Eco-Cuisine Basic Cookie Mix 25 lb bag product code CM25COOK
- Eco-Cuisine Basic Muffin Mix 25 lb bag product code CM25MUFF
- Eco-Cuisine Basic Scone Mix 25 lb bag product code CM25SCON
- Eco-Cuisine Basic Pancake Mix 25 lb bag product code TV25PANC
- Eco-Cuisine “Ground Beef Style” Quick Mix 10 lb box product code TV10GBQM
- Eco-Cuisine “Chicken Style” Quick Mix 10 lb box product code TV10CKQM
Salmonella is a bacterium that can cause serious and potentially deadly infections in persons with compromised immune systems, the young and those who are frail or elderly. Healthy individuals who become ill with salmonella generally experience stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, fever, and bloody diarrhea. According to U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the symptoms of Salmonella poisoning generally last for 4 to 7 days, and that most people who are infected will heal without intervention. However, Salmonella bacterium may spread from the intestines to the bloodstream, travel throughout the body, and become deadly if not treated with proper antibiotics.
Eco-Cuisine Possible Salmonella Contamination
The recalled food mixes were distributed across the country through food distribution centers and through direct sales. No illnesses have been reported regarding the recalled products. Customers are advised to return any of the recalled products to the store where they were purchased for a full refund.
Any customer who has questions regarding the recalled products can contact Eco-Cuisine 303-402-0289
Or via U.S. mail at Eco-Cuisine P.O. Box 17878 Boulder, CO 80308-0878
About The Cochran Firm – Ohio
The Cochran Firm – Ohio is an experienced full service, personal injury law firm with offices in Cincinnati and Dayton and handles personal injury cases throughout all of Ohio. Founded over 40 years ago by famed attorney, Johnnie L. Cochran, Jr., The Cochran Firm – Ohio, has established itself as one of the premier personal injury law firms in the United States and has been recognized for delivering successful results to their clients across a broad range of claims stemming from car / auto accidents, personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse, premises liability, and product liability lawsuits. For over 40 years, The Cochran Firm – Ohio’s team of experienced lawyers continually fight for justice for all its clients. If you’ve been injured call Ohio’s experienced full service law firm “The Cochran Firm – Ohio” today at 513-381-HURT.